Meet Dr. Mohamed Osman
Dr. Mohamed Osman is originally from Cairo, Egypt and he practiced for a few years in Egypt before moving to the U.S. in 2014 to complete his post-doctoral training. He has been awarded certificates in Advanced Education in General Dentistry and Special Needs Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Osman has nine years in the dental field.
To keep up with the trends in modern dentistry, Dr. Osman continually trains with the most renowned national and international dental educators. He is also a member of the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Osman speaks Arabic, English, and French, and he is learning Spanish. He enjoys swimming, traveling, eating exotic foods, and spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery—Cairo University
- Certificate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry—Nova Southeastern University
- Certificate in Special Needs Dentistry—Nova Southeastern University Nitrous oxide and non-IV conscious sedation training
- Completion of CEREC/CADCAM training
- Training in Invisalign
- Multiple trainings in implant dentistry, and bone and soft tissue regeneration
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Meet Dr. Yuntao Jiang
Dr. Yuntao Jiang followed in his father’s footsteps to become a dentist. From his father, he learned that a great dentist can not only help their patients improve their oral health, but also help them improve their overall wellness and self-confidence.
Before joining the Normandy Dentistry team, Dr. Jiang worked as both a general dentist and an endodontist in China, where he is from originally. He is the coauthor on a textbook titled Clinical Endodontics, which is used in universities throughout China. Dr. Jiang has gained 20 years of professional experience, and he is committed to using the best dental practices and technology so that his patients receive the most effective and comfortable care possible.
In his spare time, Dr. Jiang likes to travel with his family, read, swim, run, and interact with his fellow church members.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery — Harbin Medical University
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cariology and Endodontology — Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Certificate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry — University of Rochester
- Certificate of Implant Surgery
Meet Dr. Nadia Calderon
Dr. Nadia Calderon was born in Ecuador and moved to the U.S. when her mother left her own dental practice and brought her and her brother here to have a chance at a better life. During her time at the University of Florida, Dr. Calderon went on a medical-dental mission trip to the Dominican Republic, and it opened up her eyes to the immense need for dentists and the sacrifices those in remote places must make to attain minimal dental care. Upon returning from her trip, the first thing she did was change her major to start pursuing a career in dentistry.
After graduating from the NYU College of Dentistry, Dr. Calderon completed a General Practice Residency at Woodhull Hospital, in Brooklyn, where she acquired advanced training in all areas of general dentistry and realized her love for pediatrics. Since then, she has kept up-to-date on the latest in dentistry through pursuing continuing education courses, such as The Head Start Aesthetics Advantage at NYUCD, and attending the Greater New York and Denver dental conventions.
Dr. Calderon strives to never lose the values or the perspective she gained through the hardships she faced growing up. One of these values is service, and she intends to continue serving in her local communities and helping those in need through missionary work. Outside of work, Dr. Calderon loves to travel with her family.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery—NYU College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Invisalign
Meet Dr. Jeffrey Schultz
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz graduated from the School of Dentistry at Loma Linda University in southern California. After graduation, he moved to Florida and has been practicing here for over 25 years. Dr. Schultz will tell you that he cannot see himself in any other profession than dentistry. His passion lies in cosmetic dentistry, but his more recent interests include sleep medicine and orthodontics. He also loves working with families and treating a wide range of dental needs. He has the ability to make patients feel at ease while undergoing dental treatment in our Normandy office. Dr. Schultz takes great pride in staying up-to-date with the latest in dental technology in order to provide the highest quality care. When he’s not in the office, he enjoys spending time on the golf course.
Meet Dr. Joseph Lee
Dr. Joseph Lee has 16 years of dental experience. Born in California, he later moved to Tennessee, where he did most of his growing up. The oldest of three children, Dr. Lee was prepared to help his wife take on four small boys of their own. He hopes to pass on to them the value of hard work, the importance of gratitude, and the fortitude to never give up. His family means the world to him, so when you trust his team with your loved ones, he realizes the importance of that decision. He looks forward to welcoming you and your family personally to the office. His practice is a dream come true for him, and he hopes you and your family enjoy your every visit!
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry — University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biology — Emory University
- Certificate of Training for Placement of Imtec Mini Dental Implants
- Award for completion of CEREC®/CADCAM course
- Certificate of Training for Six Month Smiles® Orthodontics
- Certificate of Training for Power Prox Six Month Braces
- Certificate of Training for Conscious Sedation
- Certified Lumineers® Provider