start-to-finish dental implant services
Dental implants are a popular solution for both people who are missing a single tooth and those missing multiple teeth. Normandy Dentistry can take care of the entire two-step dental implant procedure in house, rather than needing to refer you out to another doctor. Get ready to reclaim the convenience and confidence of a full smile that feels and looks natural with dental implants!schedule your consultation
dental implants process
In the first step of the procedure, we place the dental implant itself, which is a small titanium post that functions as the artificial tooth root. Once we’ve placed the implant in the space where you are missing teeth, we give the implant time to heal and fuse with your bone for a stable and secure foundation.
In the second step of the dental implants process, we attach a dental restoration on top of the implant. This could be a dental crown, implant-supported bridge, or implant-supported denture depending on how many teeth you are missing.
call us at (904) 615-5853 or submit contact form below
benefits of dental implants
There are quite a number of reasons why patients and doctors alike have dental implants as their top tooth-replacement option. Here are just some of their advantages:
- They’re considered a permanent solution for replacing teeth.
- They’re extremely similar to natural teeth in their look, feel, and function.
- They don’t require you to change your at-home routine: you can brush and floss them like normal.
- They preserve your facial shape by preventing bone loss.
- They are designed to last you a lifetime with the proper care.